GSTN Strategy & MIS Head Jobs 2020 - Apply Online for 02 Post of Head Strategy and MIS Vacancy
❖ Goods and Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network abbreviated as GSTN invite on-line application through the official website of National Institute for Smart Government for the appointment of 02 Post of Head Strategy and MIS Vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020. Eligible candidate can get information regarding age criteria, application fees, exam syllabus, how to apply,qualification and selection procedure of these posts.
Total No. of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 45-50 years, As on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/offline- Resume.
Submission Dates: From 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020.
Nature of Job: Contractual.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA
Job Location: New Delhi
- Minimum Age – 45 Years.
- Maximum Age – 50 Years.
|No Application Fees
- Any Post Graduate Degree/ PGDM/ MBA
- Experience Experience Required 12-15 years
- Nature of Experience Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior position at a Consulting Organisation
- Experience related to various tax and technology related domains with exposure to data analytics
- Excellent understanding of functioning of various tax admin bodies & IT systems in the indirect taxation system
To provide inputs for defining the strategic direction of GSTN by identifying priorities and charting the future roadmap for the organization in collaboration with the Leadership team.
The job holder is responsible for planning strategy that helps in delivering the objectives of GSTN and constantly evaluating the capabilities that GSTN should offer in future to enhance its ability to service the requirements of its stakeholders.
The role holder will also be responsible in leading new initiatives with disciplined and structured management practices and procedures, often within a complex and changing internal/external business environment.
The role holder also leads the MIS function of the organization with the objective of generating data (from the information database) in forms and formats that is relevant for stakeholders and which enables them to use it for making strategic decisions
I. Strategy Design and Implementation: 30% weightage
- Develop the short & longterm business strategy of GSTN while working with Leadership Team tensure prioritization of business & strategic objectives
- Oversee the collection and consolidation of the needs and trends surfacing from different stakeholders and use the inputs for shaping the strategic direction and creating the roadmap for future direction of GSTN
- Understand and highlight implications of different external constraints on the strategic plans for the organization from a risk management perspective
- Provide inputs tthe CEin ongoing review of business and functional performance and initiate necessary actions tensure business goals are achieved
- Plan the budget for his own Department during the internal budgeting exercise
II. Strategy Operations: 30% weightage.
- Analyze various requirements of stakeholders and evaluate whether it can be implemented in GSTN
- Study global benchmark organizations; liaise with international think tanks in the Tax and Technology domain tidentify learnings for GSTN in terms of possible roles in the future, technological capabilities etc.
- Keep abreast with various developments in the Tax and Technology domain, Government policies and regulations and analyze their impact on GSTN; Share the consolidated learnings/ inputs with the senior leadership team
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of evolving trends and geopolitical developments on GSTNs offerings its stakeholder
- Monitor organizational performance against intended business goals and objectives
- Overlook existing management information systems, provide recommendations and perform data analysis. The reports need tbe shared with all senior stakeholders in an accurate & timely manner
III. New initiatives: 20% weightage
- Support in defining strategic blueprint and key initiatives tbe undertaken by bringing key insights and tradeoffs tthe table
- Oversee, provide guidance tLead Strategy (Technology) and approve various Proof of Concepts and handover the project tthe concerned team, once POC is deemed successful.
- Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these ties into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives
- Requirement Gathering, Solution Designing, Prepare Estimates, and approve Project Plan
- Managing, tracking and communicating the progress of product development, and in ensuring the quality delivery of new initiatives/ projects commissioned at GSTN (EInvoice,e WayBill, Fastag Integration etc.)
- Liaise with Ministry of Finance and other authorities through periodic meetings for the purpose of identifying impending regulations
IV. MIS: 10% weightage
- Understand the needs of stakeholders from MIS function by means of structured interventions (one on one meetings, focus groups discussions, questionnaires, etc.) carried out in defined time intervals
- Create processes for capturing the information available with various functions within the organization
- Ensure timely and accurate information and analysis tstakeholders in forms and formats that help in undertaking research and development activities in the Business/ Services and Technology domain, taking strategic decisions, solving problems, etc.
- Infer and consolidate the needs and trends surfacing from data in the Business/ Services and Technology domain and provide relevant inputs tthe CEO
- Take ownership for repository of information available with various functions
V. Capability Development: 10% weightage
- Develop capability for the team through performance management, training, and mentoring tdrive high performance and engagement and enable achievement of current and future business needs
Head Strategy and MIS Grade - 2 Posts
Selection for the appointment of 02 Post of Head Strategy and MIS Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network will be based on the written examination marks followed by medical and document verification.
Tentative Exam Pattern:
- Shortlisting based on Resume.
- Document verification
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of National Institute for Smart Government on or before 01-Feb-2020 for the appointment of 02 Post of Head Strategy and MIS Vacancy in GSTN.
All relatated important links regarding the appointment of 02 Post of Head Strategy and MIS Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network is listed below and candidate can apply, download offical notification and can visit directly to the official website of National Institute for Smart Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of GSTN?
☞ Full form of GSTN is Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there?
☞ There is total 02 Post of Head Strategy & MIS Vacancies in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 3. What are qualification criteria?
☞ Any one who have Post Graduate Degree/ PGDM/ MBA/ MBA IT Degree with 10-12 years of Experience in experience in a senior position at a consulting organisation are eligible for the post of Head Strategy & MIS Vacancies in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 4. Does there is any Age Criteria?
☞ Yes, Maximum age limit must be preferably below 50 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What will be selection process?
☞ Selection for GSTN Head Strategy & MIS Vacancies Posts will be based on written exam marks followed by Interview Test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 2,50,000 plus.