GSTN AVP Core Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online for 1 Post of Assistant Vice President Vacancy
❖ Goods and Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network invite on-line or off-line application through the official website of GSTN for the appointment of 1 Post of Assistant Vice President vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 12-Feb-2020 to 1-April-2020 . Information regarding age criteria, application fees, exam syllabus, how to apply, qualification and selection procedure of these posts are available on this page.
GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020 - Summary:
Total No. of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 45 Years as on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Personal Interview.
Start Dates: From 12-Feb-2020.
Submission Dates: From 12-Feb-2020 to 1-April-2020 .
Interview Dates: Will be communicated to email.
Qualification: MBA + 10 Year Exp.
Job Location: GSTN Head office, Delhi.
Qualification - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
- MBA/ PG Diploma in Project Management/ Any similar degree or diploma with 10+ years of experience in L&D.
- Proven project management, develop and monitoring skills
- Supervisory and staff development skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Good Presentation Skills.
- Skill in technology related to cloud, websites, training content development & hosting, Learning Management Systems for monitoring of training, as available in the relevant fields.
Pay Scale - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
Level 12 of Central Govt. Pay Matrix plus admissible DA. PLI (Productivity Linked Incentive): up to 50% of Basic Pay + DA annually. HRA: Rs 50,000/- for officers on deputation. The pay of the retired Government officers and private sector candidates shall be fixed as per GSTN’s policy.
Other perks: Fuel Allowance, Telephone/Newspaper and Magazine reimbursement, LTA, Medical Insurance, Children Education Allowance (as per GSTN rules).
Key Responsibilities - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
Strategy Design and Implementation:
- Provide inputs related to the strategy for core Services, and ensure implementation of the same.
- Adhere to the allocated budget for Core Services.
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Collaborate with counterparts in State Tax Administration authorities/ competent authority and take inputs from respective Heads for Registration, return and Payments on a regular basis to articulate the stakeholder requirements and understand their current/ prospective key concerns with respect to Core Services.
- Provide inputs to Head, GST Common Portal in articulation of needs of the stakeholders and which would feed into the business requirement document.
- Analyze the key concerns of the respective stakeholders with respect to Core Services and provide inputs to Head, GST Common Portal; Ensure timely escalation of issues to the Head of GST Common Portal.
- Ensure timely implementation of various stakeholder engagement initiatives and organize other events to actively engage stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure effective capturing of stakeholder feedback data as per the formalized feedback capturing mechanisms and present the same to Head, GST Common Portal.
- Provide inputs to Head, Common Portal in articulation of requirements of the stakeholders in terms of the following (but not limited to):
- Registration: Recommendations on Registration of existing/ new dealers, Registration amendment, Registration cancellation, Registration surrender.
- Returns: Recommendations on GST Return Form design, GST Returns process, that include types of Returns, Returns filing periodicity, Returns format, Returns filing process, ledger generation, payment matching, ITC matching, Revision of Returns, etc.
- Payment: Recommendations on Payments in designing the GST challan form and reconciliation mechanism, at the GST Common Portal; Acting as a common interface between taxpayers, tax authorities, banks and accounting authorities such as O/o Pr.
- CCA, CBEC and state treasuries/ AGs of the Central and State/ UT Governments respectively.
- Understand change requests in the Core Services offered to the stakeholders and communicate the same to Head, GST Common Portal who in turn would collaborate with Technology team to implement the charges.
- Provide required support to Outreach and Capability Building for implementation of Core services.
- Take an active role in recruitment of incumbents into own team.
- Conduct formal performance appraisal and provide developmental feedback for own team.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide functional training inputs through internal
- and external sources.
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS and Status Updates for circulation to the Top Management and other authorities as may be required.
Selection Process - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
- Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Personal Interview.
- The GSTN reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Personal Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, GSTN board decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of GSTN on or before 1-April-2020 for the appointment of 1 Post of Assistant Vice President vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Related Links - GSTN AVP Recruitment 2020
All related important links regarding the appointment of 1 Post of Assistant Vice President vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network is listed below and candidate can apply, download official notification and can visit directly to the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of GSTN?
☞ Full form of GSTN is Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there?
☞ There is total 1 Post of Assistant Vice President vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 3. What are qualification criteria?
☞ Any one who have MBA/ Post graduate/ Similar degree or diploma with an experience of total 10 years in the R&D section are eligible for the post of AVP in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 4. Does there is any Age Criteria?
☞ Yes, Maximum age limit must be preferably below 45 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What will be selection process?
☞ Selection for GSTN AVP Posts will be based on written exam marks followed by Interview Test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 1,50,000 plus.