GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online for 1 Post of Executive Vice President Service vacancy
❖ Goods and Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network invite off-line application through the official website of GSTN for the appointment of 1 Post of Executive Vice President Service vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 12-Feb-2020 to 15-Feb-2020. Information regarding age criteria, application fees, exam syllabus, how to apply, qualification and selection procedure of these posts are available on this page.
GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020 - Summary:
Total No. of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 45 Years as on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Personal Interview.
Start Dates: From 12-Feb-2020.
Submission Dates: From 12-Feb-2020 to 15-Feb-2020 .
Interview Dates: Will be communicated to email.
Qualification: MBA + 15 Year Exp.
Job Location: GSTN Head office, Delhi.
Qualification - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
For Deputation: Role holder to be sourced on deputation with minimum experience of 18 years at Joint Secretary grade
For Other: Around 8-10 years of experience in tax policy formulation with MBA Degree.
Experience: working experience in State/ Central Commercial Tax Department/ Treasuries.
Pay Scale - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
Level 15 of Central Govt. Pay Matrix plus admissible DA. PLI (Productivity Linked Incentive): up to 50% of Basic Pay + DA annually. HRA: Rs 80,000/- for officers on deputation. The pay of the retired Government officers and private sector candidates shall be fixed as per GSTN’s policy.
Other perks: Fuel Allowance, Telephone/Newspaper and Magazine reimbursement, LTA, Medical Insurance, Children Education Allowance (as per GSTN rules).
Key Responsibilities - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
GSTN EVP job profile and job description is:
Strategy Design and Implementation:
- Design the overall strategy for services and lead the creation of processes for Services, in consultation with the CEO, to support GSTN in meeting its objectives.
- Plan the departmental budget for all Services functions during the internal budgeting exercise, after reviewing the inputs received from Heads of various sub functions (like common portal, value added etc.)
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Identify the pool of external stakeholders, comprising of Senior Officials of the different tax administrations/ competent authorities to be collaborated with for adoption of GSTN services (I.e. Core and Value Added)
- Collaborate with the pool of internal stakeholders, comprising of Head of Technology, Head of Strategy, MIS & Analysis and Head of Customer Service, whose inputs would be taken to continuously strengthen the Services function.
Stakeholder Need identification and Relationship Management
- Strategize the effective processes and mechanisms for understanding and capturing the needs of stakeholders from Services
- Build relationships, liaison and conduct strategic discussions with Senior Officials of different tax administrations/ competent authorities, to proactively understand their needs and expectations from GSTN Services (i.e. Core and Value Added)
Feedback Gathering and Grievance Redressal
- Review the requirements of stakeholders on an ongoing basis by collecting feedback in a rocess oriented and structured manner
- Identify the common trends in requirements and grievances; Ensure resolution of the same in a timely manner
- Basis the identified needs of the stakeholders and GSTN strategic imperatives, create a business requirement document (BRD) which would act as an input for functional specification creation by technology team;
- Ensure that BRD includes (but not limited to) the following requirements:GST Common Portal (Core Services) i.e. Registration (like Registration of existing/ new dealers, Registration amendment etc), Returns (like GST Return Form design, GST
- Returns process etc.) and Payment (like Design of GST challan form and reconciliation mechanism, Interface between taxpayers, tax authorities, banks and accounting
- authorities etc.)Value Added Services i.e. state specific set of services, Reports/ MIS for each of the functionality modules (registration, tax payment and returns) etc.
- Back End Services (IGST settlement and others) i.e. defining of the modalities information exchange between GST Common Portal and all other interfacing systems of stakeholders to ensure timely settlement of funds, IGST settlement mechanism etc.
- Ensure alignment of finalized GSTN applications and services with the stakeholders' needsObtain inputs from the sub function heads (i.e. Core Services, Value Added , TPP etc.) on aperiodic basis to understand the change requests/ additional requirements from services and share the same with the Head of Technology for making required changes in the applications and systems
- Ensure requisite awareness and support to the stakeholders who are adopting/ using GSTNservices through Outreach and Capability Building cell
- Ensure information adequacy and accurate information analysis by Tax payer profiling utility
- Take an active role in recruitment of incumbents into own team
- Conduct formal performance appraisal and provide developmental feedback for own team
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide functional training inputs through internal and external sources
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS and Status Updates for circulation to the Top Management and other authorities as may be required
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization's management, staff and stakeholders with regard to the organization's services vision, opportunities and challenges
- Serve as single point of escalation for all issues related to Services
Selection Process - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
- Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Personal Interview.
- The GSTN reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Personal Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, GSTN board decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of GSTN on or before 15-Feb-2020 for the appointment of 1 Post of Executive Vice President Service vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Related Links - GSTN EVP Service Recruitment 2020
All related important links regarding the appointment of 1 Post of Executive Vice President Service vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network is listed below and candidate can apply, download official notification and can visit directly to the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of GSTN?
☞ Full form of GSTN is Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there?
☞ There is total 1 Post of Executive Vice President Service vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 3. What are qualification criteria?
☞ Any one who have MBA/ Post graduate/ Similar degree or diploma with an experience of total 18 years in the Service functions are eligible for the post of EVP in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 4. Does there is any Age Criteria?
☞ Yes, Maximum age limit must be preferably below 45 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What will be selection process?
☞ Selection for GSTN EVP Posts will be based on written exam marks followed by Interview Test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 1,40,000 plus.