GSTN Lead Strategy Business Jobs 2020 - Apply Online for 01 Post of Lead Strategy Business Vacancy
❖ Goods and Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network abbreviated as GSTN invite on-line application through the official website of National Institute for Smart Government for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Business Vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020. Eligible candidate can get information regarding age criteria, application fees, exam syllabus, how to apply,qualification and selection procedure of these posts.
Total No. of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 35-45 years, As on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/offline- Resume.
Submission Dates: From 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020.
Nature of Job: Contractual.
Qualification: BE/ BTech (CS/ IT)
Job Location: New Delhi
- Minimum Age – 35 Years.
- Maximum Age – 45 Years.
|No Application Fees
- Any CA / CS / MBA Finance
- Experience Experience Required 7-10 years
- Nature of Experience Around 6-8 years of experience in functioning of various tax administration and other regulatory bodies in the Indirect Taxation Space with additional exposure to the data analytics
- The purpose of this role is to lead research and provide input to Head Strategy & MIS in Services/ Business in order to evaluate possibilities for strengthening GSTNs capability of servicing its stakeholders
- The job holder would also be responsible for keeping abreast of latest developments in the Taxation and related domain, suggesting modifications to existing solutions, proposing new ones and providing support in making solutions accessible to relevant stakeholders
I. Research and Analysis: 40% weightage.
- Identify new services which can be provided tvarious stakeholders in collaboration with the Services/ Business team
- Liaise and partner with Think Tanks, Universities, Academic institutions, Organizations and Government agencies (tax authorities) tenhance research capabilities in the Services/ Business domain
- Liaise with various Global Tax authorities tunderstand the new trends from the Business perspective
- Analyse the requirements/ concerns of stakeholders (Tax payers and Tax officials), from Services/ Business domain, on an on-going basis and evaluate and identify the ones which can be serviced by GSTN
- Collaborate with Lead Strategy (Technology) and the Technology team by providing insights and research analysis for better product and adoption of solutions
- Identify and undertake ongoing specialized user-oriented research based on advanced qualitative and quantitative factors, for use in the development and enhancement of Services/ Business solutions; Articulate the services/ offerings tbe done away with due tbeing obsolete or redundant
- Investigate and develop innovative methods for providing Services tstakeholders based on recent developments in Taxation, Services/ Business
II. Strategy Design and Implementation: 40% weightage
- Provide inputs tthe Head, Strategy, MIS and Analysis in the creation of GSTNs overall strategy in terms of the services it can offer tthe stakeholders, etc. from a Services/ Business perspective
- Consolidate the needs and trends surfacing from different stakeholders in the Services/ Business domain and provide relevant inputs tthe Head, Strategy, MIS and Analysis
- Ensure adherence tthe overall department budget
III. Strategic Initiatives: 10% weightage
- Identify, clarify and communicate project vision, goals and objectives and how these ties into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives
- Managing the execution of deliverables from Tax (Business) perspective while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed
- Identify and formulate a risk management plan for a project and assure project continuity
IV. Others : 10% weightage
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS and Status Updates for circulation tthe Top Management and other authorities as may be required
Lead Strategy Business - 1 Posts
Selection for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Business Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network will be based on the written examination marks followed by medical and document verification.
Tentative Exam Pattern:
- Shortlisting based on Resume.
- Document verification
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of National Institute for Smart Government on or before 01-Feb-2020 for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Business Vacancy in GSTN.
All relatated important links regarding the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Business Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network is listed below and candidate can apply, download offical notification and can visit directly to the official website of National Institute for Smart Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of GSTN?
☞ Full form of GSTN is Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there?
☞ There is total 1 Post of Lead Strategy Business vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 3. What are qualification criteria?
☞ Any one who have CA / CS / MBA Finance Degree with 7-10 years of Experience in functioning of various tax administration and other regulatory bodies in the Indirect Taxation Space with additional exposure to the data analytics are eligible for the post of Lead Strategy Business in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 4. Does there is any Age Criteria?
☞ Yes, Maximum age limit must be preferably below 45 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What will be selection process?
☞ Selection for GSTN Lead Strategy Business Posts will be based on written exam marks followed by Interview Test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 1,50,000 plus.