GSTN Lead Strategy Technology Jobs 2020 - Apply Online for 01 Post of Lead Strategy Technology Vacancy
❖ Goods and Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network abbreviated as GSTN invite on-line application through the official website of National Institute for Smart Government for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Technology Vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020. Eligible candidate can get information regarding age criteria, application fees, exam syllabus, how to apply,qualification and selection procedure of these posts.
Total No. of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 35-45 years, As on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/offline- Resume.
Submission Dates: From 01-Jan-2020 to 01-Feb-2020.
Nature of Job: Contractual.
Qualification: BE/ BTech (CS/ IT)
Job Location: New Delhi
- Minimum Age – 35 Years.
- Maximum Age – 45 Years.
|No Application Fees
- Any BE / B. Tech (IT)/ any equivalent degree or diploma
- Experience Experience Required 7-10years
- Nature of Experience Around 3-4 years of experience in Technology domain with some exposure to data analytics
- Understanding of latest technologies and exposure as Technology Analyst in a Consulting or Product Organisation
- The purpose of this role is to lead research and provide input to Head Strategy & MIS and Head Technology in leading-edge technologies and analytical tools in order to evaluate possibilities for strengthening GSTNs capability of servicing its stakeholders
- The job holder will be responsible for proposing new solutions pertinent to the technology offerings by GSTN, in addition to GSTNs existing solution architecture, based on an evaluation of the best/ most relevant solutions/ technologies available.
- The role holder will also be responsible for new initiatives till they are handed over to the technology team for implementation
I. Research and Analysis: 30% weightage.
- Liaise and partner with Think Tanks, Universities, Academic institutions and Technological Organizations tenhance research capabilities in the Technology domain
- Analyse the requirements/ concerns of various stakeholders (as received from the Customer Service Team, MIS), from Technology domain, on an on-going basis and evaluate and identify the ones which can be serviced by GSTN
- Identify and undertake ongoing specialized user-oriented research in the Technology domain based on advanced qualitative and quantitative factors affecting the adoption and growth of technologies; Articulate the technologies/ platforms tbe done away with due tbeing obsolete or redundant
- Drive demand creation and opportunity identification and collaborate with others across organizational boundaries tcreate demand for innovative solutions
- Recognize potential strategic application of IT based on recent global developments in the Technology domain; Investigate and develop innovative methods of using IT assets tbetter serve the stakeholders
- Undertake continuous research on identified technology areas and product/ service application (Emerging Technologies & Analytical Tools) for use in the development and enhancement of Technology Solutions
- Collaborate with and support the Technology team tensure adoption of identified emerging technologies/ products and development of customized solutions for stakeholders
II. Strategy Design and Implementation: 30% weightage
- Provide inputs tthe Head, Strategy, MIS and Analysis in the creation of GSTNs overall strategy in terms of the technological platforms/ innovative technologies it can offer tthe stakeholders, the databases it should add tits portfolietc.
- Consolidate the needs and trends surfacing from different stakeholders (Services, Technology, MIS, Customer Service, etc.) in the Technology domain and provide relevant inputs tthe Head, Strategy, MIS and Analysis
- Ensure adherence tthe overall department budget
III. New Initiatives: 30% weightage
- Assist in identification if new initiatives and their definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a DPR for new initiatives started by GSTN or given by GSTN council tdevelop the same
- Identify multiple use cases relevant tGSTN and plan for POC. Also, identify teams (external and internal) tdeploy the Proof of Concepts
- Develop Proof of Concept in partnership with Technology Team and handover the project tthe concerned team, once POC is deemed successful.
- Develop a detailed project plan tmonitor and track progress
- Support in evaluating technological choices (network/hardware related, and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications tmake choices for the organization
IV. Others : 10% weightage
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS and Status Updates for circulation tthe Top Management and other authorities as may be required
Lead Strategy Technology - 1 Posts
Selection for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Technology Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network will be based on the written examination marks followed by medical and document verification.
Tentative Exam Pattern:
- Shortlisting based on Resume.
- Document verification
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of National Institute for Smart Government on or before 01-Feb-2020 for the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Technology Vacancy in GSTN.
All relatated important links regarding the appointment of 01 Post of Lead Strategy Technology Vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network is listed below and candidate can apply, download offical notification and can visit directly to the official website of National Institute for Smart Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of GSTN?
☞ Full form of GSTN is Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there?
☞ There is total 1 Post of Lead Strategy Technology vacancy in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 3. What are qualification criteria?
☞ Any one who have BE / B. Tech (IT)/ MBA IT Degree with 7-10 years of Experience in IT domain functioning are eligible for the post of Lead Strategy Technology in Goods and Services Tax Network.
Qst 4. Does there is any Age Criteria?
☞ Yes, Maximum age limit must be preferably below 45 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What will be selection process?
☞ Selection for GSTN Lead Strategy Technology Posts will be based on written exam marks followed by Interview Test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 1,50,000 plus.