UIDAI Manager Data Centre Jobs 2020 - Apply Online for Managerm Manesar Data Centre Vacancy
❖ Unique Identification Authority of India
Unique Identification Authority of India abbreviated as UIDAI invite on-line application through the official website of National Institute for Smart Government for the appointment of Managerm Manesar Data Centre Vacancy on Contract basis and application form can be submitted from 1-Jan-2019 to 16-Jan-2020. Eligible candidate can get information regarding age criteria,application fees,exam syllabus,how to apply,qualification and selection procedure of these posts.
Total No. of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: Max. 50 years, As on closing date.
Recruitment Process: Written Exam/Skill Test/Interview.
Submission Dates: From 1-Jan-2019 to 16-Jan-2020.
Tentative Exam/Interview Dates: Will be announced soon.
Qualification: Any Post Graduate/ BE/Btech.+ 12-22 Yrs. Exp.
Job Location: Manesar, Haryana.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 50 Years.
|No Application Fees.
BE / B Tech/BS in Computer Science / MCA/Engineering.
ITIL V3 certification, ISO audit certification and experience in data centre build certifications
- Atleast 12 years of experience with minimum 10 years of experience in Data Centre management and knowledge of data centre operations management
- Experience of minimum 2 years in managing Tier III data centre operation
- Should possess the experience of handling one large data centre migration
- Hand on experience in Data Centre monitoring and SLA management tool like DCIM, IBMS and CA
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work with multiple business functions/capabilities
- Single Point of Contact for Managerial responsibilities of the operations of the Data Centre managed by the Data Centre Service Provider (DCSP) and Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Should have hands on experience on managing the HVAC, Electrical systems, UPS, Fire and safety equipment etc.
- Assist UIDAI in monitoring of a robust business continuity and disaster recovery process including inspection/ surveillance plan/ building security plan, certifications and acceptance of data centre etc.
- Liaising with various authority for statutory and regulatory approval for captive Data Center
- Defining and Managing all the ITIL process like Incident management, problem management, Change management, release management and capacity management
- Defining requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment including resources and schedule for project implementation.
- To ensure all the Information Security Management System policies and processes
- are implemented and followed, by maintaining Knowledge Management Data Base, Known Error Data Base and Standard Operating Procedure
- Responsible for developing project plans & estimates and handling end-to-end project management function. From scoping & requirements gathering through implementation and deployment. Should proactively monitor and manages execution of deliverables through all project phases.
- Risk Management, Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning by capturing the solutions and leading best. practices deployed in the data centre
- Monitoring of SLAB of Data Centre Service Providers
- Conduct and assist in regular internal and third party audits to ensure closure of audit finding
- Vendor Management by coordinate with the higher management of vendors and OEMs and equipment dependencies are optimally managed
- Track the Operational resources deployed by the MSP at MDC for handling the operation part of DC.
- To monitor the server Utilization (Production / Pre-Production Stage environment). Hardening of the server as per UIDAI security guidelines
- Monitoring Activities like IP pool allocation, Bandwidth Utilization, ASA / Other Partner connectivity
- To monitor the applications which are running / being managed from MDC.
- To Manage / monitor the Production Assets Security and those IT policy equipment are involved in DC Operation used by Operations Team Resource. Hardening of the Asset as per UIDAI security guidelines. FW port/VPN A/C/e-mail, Port opening request, E-mail A/C Creation, VPN A/C Creation & Other user credentials
- To verify PPM Activity of IT Assets (under AMC) done by AMC Contractor Day to
- day co-ordination with MSP Team for smooth CIDR Operations
Detail post wise vacancies distribution for the post of Managerm Manesar Data Centre is given below:
|Manesar Data Centre Vacancy
Selection for the appointment of Managerm Manesar Data Centre Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India will be based on the written examination marks followed by medical and document verification.
Tentative Exam Pattern:
- Skill Test/Interview.
- Document verification
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from the apply online link given below or directly from the link available on the official website of National Institute for Smart Government on or before 16-Jan-2020 for the appointment of Managerm Manesar Data Centre Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India.
All relatated important links regarding the appointment of Managerm Manesar Data Centre Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India is listed below and candidate can apply, download offical notification and can visit directly to the official website of National Institute for Smart Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qst 1. What is full form of UIDAI?
☞ Full form of UIDAI is Unique Identification Authority of India.
Qst 2. How many vacancies are there in UIDAI, Manesar?
☞ There is total 01 Post of Data Centre Manager vacancies in Unique Identification Authority of India.
Qst 3. What is Qualification criteria for the post of Data Centre Manager in UIDAI?
☞ Any one who have BE / B Tech/BS in Computer Science / MCA / Engineering and ITIL V3 certification, ISO audit certification and experience in data centre build certifications with Minimum 12 years experience are eligible for the post of Data Centre Manager in Unique Identification Authority of India.
Qst 4. What is Age limit criteria for the post of Data Centre Manager in UIDAI?
☞ Minimum age limit must be above 21 years and Maximum age limit should be below 50 Years.
Age Relaxation is permitted as per Government Rule.
Qst 5. What is the Selection procedure for the post of Data Centre Manager in UIDAI?
☞ Selection for the post of Data Centre Manager in Unique Identification Authority of India will be based on Written Examination followed by Interview or Skill test.
Selected candidate will get initial in-hand salary will be around Rs. 1,65,000-1,75,000.